Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Little Bit of Research

As part of the magazine I think it would be cool to incorporate the world-wide gaming community of Super Smash Bros. Below I have included some charts that display the daily activity of the characters picked from the game. This is interesting, because it shows the players what are the current most popular characters .
















For one of the cover lines of this edition, I plan to include world-wide rankings of this game. I think that for this type of edition it is important to look at the ways that the players of the game can see not only how the game works but how people can interact through it.








As well as rankings i think that it would be wise to also talk about how you can connect with others through the game. I want to make this magazine more about the players than about the actual consoles and games. 




No comments:

Post a Comment