Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Reflecting and Ideas

   As of now, I think I have been doing a pretty good job constructing the bases of my project. The layout is almost finished and the information I've collected is great for the theme. I think that now I need to focus on the things I need to create myself. It is important for me to plan out and sketch all the drawings for the decorations. Like I previously explained, I will be drawing and scanning a lot of the images that will be printed for the magazine. This includes the game controllers that will serve to decorate the sections of the magazine. I think that by creating a lot of our own stuff, we will be able to grasp all the things that Jessica and I want to include in our magazine. Combining all the consoles that Jessica and I own, we have a numerous amount of different controllers and designs we can use for inspiration. This does not mean we will be ignoring photography. The mix of our art and photos will be the perfect balance for our gaming theme. I think the drawings go well because this is not a formal, executive print. It is supposed to be creative and original with a lot of pop outs that make the articles entertaining and eye catching. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment