Thursday, March 5, 2015

Concept

   I found the perfect topic to discuss and make it the issue of the magazine. 
   

   Most people are very familiar with the Super Smash Bros game series. is a series of crossover fighting games published by Nintendo , that primarily featuring characters from franchises established on its systems. This, in my opinion, is one of the most relatable video games that has been around for some time now and has been remade. There is so much that can be discussed about the game... actually I own all the versions of the game as well as my partner, Jessica. This is a topic that I am passionate about and it is also very fun to play. 

   In the upcoming posts, I plan to upload a video of me playing the game to start demonstrating the video game; as well as a demonstration I will be talking about the game and also showing the features that make this video game a new innovative way for people to converge and have fun together virtually. Again, there is so much to discuss for this one topic. 
   The cover of the magazine will depict the new edition of the Super Smash Bros series. This edition will cover a lot of aspects about. Some that you may not even plan to take into consideration.
   I cannot wait to start gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment