Thursday, March 5, 2015

Journey

   As I embark on the journey of creating my very first print, there are a lot of considerations and thinking I have to make. In this blog, I will document the creation of an original video games magazine. 
   My partner Jessica and I chose this topic because of the variety of things we can do with it. Video Games can be, in my opinion, underrated in the grand scheme of entertainment, and as the creator of this new magazine, I want to expose the medium in a new light.

   The magazine will be called Gamer Connect, touching on a variety of topics that converge with other media and displaying video games in a good light... not the average critique articles of the latest video games; it is much more than that. 
   The plan is to find the perfect topic that I can research on. 
Stay tuned ! For more updates on my creation and more elaborate discussions on all the topics of Gamer Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment